The event is open to the public. Admission is FREE.
Seating is limited.
For information and to RSVP, email: moc.liamgnull@noitaicossasmuesumiiawah.
It’s a great way to learn about the inside workings of museums.
Three field professionals will present their visitor experience of the galleries, and our team will discuss why they did what they did for the reinstallation.
The field professionals:
• Neida Bangerter, gallery director of the Schaefer International Gallery at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center
• Jaimey Hamilton Faris, associate professor of art history, University of Hawai‘i–Mānoa
• Bernard Uy, co-founder and creative director of Wall-to-Wall Studios
The Honolulu Museum of Art installation team:
• Theresa Papanikolas, curator of European and American art
• Larry Maruya, installation designer
• Jared Stone, art director